Mayu has a youthful appearance with large gold eyes and fair skin. Her wavy, platinum hair has rainbow streaks and ends at her hips with straight cut bangs with a part near the middle. She has short, fluffy forelocks that go past her shoulders. On each ear is a black in-ear headphone decorated with gold pieces.
She wears a Gothic Lolita dress with amplifier buttons and knobs on the chest, along with red neon lines to match the bows at her neck and on her skirt. A piano key fabric sticks out from the bottom of her skirt. She wears black boots with ruffled cuff and red light accent, along with black lace gloves with the same lights on her fingers, and a black lace hat with a record sewn on top of it, decorated by a red ribbon.
Mayu's youthful looks and delicate appearance may not lead one to think Yandere right away- but she can become cold and ruthless if pushed. Her mentality is that of a middle school student, possibly hinting that she might be a chuunibyou, or has childish mannerisms.
Mayu's image item is an axe to represent her Yandere nature.
She also has a personal microphone attached to her stuffed rabbit, Usano Mimi. Whenever singing with it, she is shown strangling Usano.
- Guard of Loneliness
- Dying to Kiss You
- Escape from Dystopia
- My Earnest Unrequited Love, This Small Happiness I Wish to Bear Fruit
- A Lie and a Stuffed Rabbit
- Blood-Stained Switch
- Love Logic
- Mr. Deja-vu
- Heart to Heart
- I Don't Wanna Know
- Panda Hero
- Circus Monster
- Hide and Seek
- Blood Teller
- Rugrats Theory
- World is Mine
- Barbie Girl
- She is one of the only Vocaloid with no information regarding her voice provider.
- Her hair is vaguely reminiscent of the Korean (and later Japanese) Vocaloid, SeeU.
- She is one of the few Vocaloid shown with an animal companion item, along with a signature item.
- She is also one of the official vocaloids that lacks blue eyes.